Terms of website use
The law says we have to put terms and conditions on our websites. You should read the whole document for the complete story, but here's a brief summary:
- You are granted limited non-comercial permission to use and download images from these websites.
- If you upload anything to these websites, then you give us permission to use it, and you give other users limited permission to use it.
- You may only upload images for which you hold the copyright.
- We can remove images for any reason.
- Don't rely on anything on the websites – they are for general information only and it might be outdated as we don't guarantee to keep everything up to date.
- We can change or get rid of or suspend access to the websites if we want to.
- We don't take any responsibility for other websites linked to ours.
- We exclude liability for losses incurred because of our websites to the full extent allowed by the Law of England and Wales.
- Don't do anything evil with our websites.
- You can link to our websites, but only in a legal and nice way.
- You can't do it if it will damage our reputation or to give the impression we in any way endorse or are associated with your websites (unless we do, then get our permission in an email!).
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've got any questions about these terms and conditions.
The WatchFace websites (the websites) are operated by Hobbyist Software Limited (also referred to as “we” and “our” in these terms). Information about Hobbyist Software Ltd is shown in the footer of this page.
- This websites contain images which have been uploaded by users. The users maintain copyright in their uploaded works. You are granted permission to download these images for personal use only. You may not redistribute the images.
- When you upload any images to this site, you grant the following permissions.
- You grant all users (and future users) permission to make personal use of your images
- You grant Hobbyist Softare permission to use your images under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our websites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our websites, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of data
- loss of business
- loss of goodwill
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- wasted management or office time
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.